zaterdag 14 juli 2012

it's CAKE time again!

The last couple of weeks I have been working on my newest kit Too Cute, and you can find all packs at the CAKE event at digitals! And as you know all the packs are only $1.50 for a limited time!! After July 17 they are in store for the regular price so hurry to create your own perfect kit!
There is a unique border set, solid and torn paper pack, a full alpha set, a unique and original element pack with hand draw doodles in it to make it really unique and one of a kind, and last but not least the stamped paper pack with 5 papers in it, all original, unique and fantastic to work with,  you can't find this papers anywhere else there really unique, stamped by me for endless joy of creating!!


I also have a new CT-team and I'm so proud on them, here they are;
Sarah
Jacque
Jacqueline
Paula
And here are the LO they created with the Too Cute packs



Is't it gorgeous? I thought so too!
Hugs MC-Designs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten