dinsdag 26 juni 2012

Happy birthday Digiridooscraps!!!

Digiridooscraps is turning 3!! can you believe it, we are already 3 year in digiland!
We are having sales, challenges and a facebook hop where you can collect a fantastic collabkit!
here is my part to see

fun isn't it, well the parts of the other designers are so great too, the whole collab is great :)
To get all the parts of this collab you have to go to http://www.digiridooscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=528 to find out more about all the designers who are participating. For my piece of the cake you can go here MC-Designs facebook page , click like me, and than click on the little tumbnail with the preview of my mini (digiridooscraps birthday) and just click on the preview to download my part.
Click on the arrows to the left or right to go to the next designer and grab there part of the collab!
Have fun, and I hope to see you around!

psst. I have a 50% off sale at digiridooscraps so hurry and grab that stuff you wanna have! (shows up in your shopping basket!)

greetz MC-Designs/Annelies

1 opmerking:

  1. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/07/tuesdays-guest-freebies.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen