zaterdag 28 juli 2012

FREEBIE time and a new kit

Hi all I have a new kit for you, Soft & Sweet, and adorable kit with many possibilities, as shown by my ct-team!
And at digitals there is a store wide sale, so everything is 30% off! this kit too, that means that you have this gorgeous kit for only $ 2,98!!!



here some inspiration for you;







Isn't that cute? You see that you make easily more than 2-3 pages with this kit!

And I have a freebie for you, a lovely cluster made by my ct member Jacque, thanks girl!

download is here


My newsletter subscribers are getting also a FREEBIE, this time 2 qp's made by my ct members Sarah and Paula. If you wanna have freebies, and up to date news, sign up for my newsletter here on the right site of this page, you wouldn't regret!! 


One last thing; don't forget the cloosing sale Scrappity-Doo-Dah, it is now you're time to save BIG, my whole store in on sale for 50%!!!!

Oke have a nice weekend and happy scrappy!!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you for sharing your talent and your lovely frame cluster. Pretty colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen