vrijdag 13 april 2012

NEW BUNDLE TURNING POINT!!!

Hello here I'm with a new bundle turning point


You can also buy the packs separately if you prefer

BUT..........
this bundle is a SUPER SAVER!!! value is $12.75 but you can grab it for 6.99! how about that ?

This kit is gorgeous, versatile, unique, perfect, artistic, creative and a stand alone product!!
There are NO! recolored items in the elements to make sure you have 33 unique and gorgeous elements to work with!

I love the colors of this kit, the warm red, yellow and browns make this kit usable for everything you can imagine, for boys, girls, women and man, journaling well really for everything you wanna scrap or give an artistic unique look!

In this bundle you find:
1 lower alpha, with numbers and some specials
1 pack of solid and torned papers
1 pack of 4 unique stamped papers
1 pack of 6 stamps
1 pack of 33 unique elements

That must be enough for hours and hours of creative inspiration and fun!!
I hope you have a lot of fun with this kit, because I loved making it, and it deserves a good home, and I know you have that!!!
You can find the bundle here in my shops:


Let me show you what the CT did with it





  

Isn't that great?

AND exclusive for my newsletter subscribers I have a FREEBIE made by Jacqueline a ct memeber at Digiridooscraps (Thanks Jacqueline). If you wanna have also freebies and coupons, would you be the first to know about sales and specials then sign up for my newsletter and get lot of goodies for free!
Special for those who haven't signt up yet, but who wanna have thise gorgeous QP's, I will send an extra newsletter at the end of this month to those who signt up!

this is what you get for free this month in your newsletter!
  great isn't it, so sign up and don't miss a thing anymore!!

have a great weekend and see you soon, there are some new things coming up!

hugs Annelies/MC-Designs

1 opmerking:

  1. this is the most beautiful kit!!! Love the colors:)))) Just Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen